It is the smallest MMS locator currently on the market, the enhanced alarm locator is a best cost-effective product among base station positioning products, it is for high-end customers with higher requirements, let you really buy it with happy utilization. It is not fake product which adopts low inferior chip, low cost and poor quality.
External dimension: 3.5cm*2.0cm*1.4cm(L*W*H)
Charging Input: AC110?220V50/60Hz
Charging Output: DC5.0V 300-500mA
Battery: 3.7V 400mAh Li-ion battery
Stand-by time: 12 days. Working time: 4-6 days
Expansion card: mini TF card
Photo size: 320*240
Calling time: 150-180 min
Network type: GSM/GPRS
Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Work temperature: -20°C to +55°C
Humidity range 5%–95% non-condensing
Basic parameters: Frequency band GSM850/900/1800/1900MHZ
how to use:
1. Prepare: a mobile phone SIM card and mini memory cards,
2. Boot: Open the card cover in the direction indicated a SIM card is inserted in the mini memory card, the product will automatically turn on the red light flashes four times, 30 seconds into the normal standby state.
3, binding master number; send alarm locator to edit the text using a mobile phone number 000, the machine later reply to a phone message; Set; + bind master number
4. The camera MMS return; send alarm locator to edit the text using a mobile phone number 111, the machine later reply an MMS phone photo (ideal for shooting photos, the camera angle in advance gracefully)
5. Video MMS return; send alarm locator to edit the text using a mobile phone number 112, the machine later reply an MMS video phone, the phone does not support playing video files downloaded to a computer to play. (Ideal for shooting photos, the camera angles in advance gracefully) subsequent upgrades this version adds features
6. MMS motion detection camera back pass, there are objects moving video;
222 using a mobile phone to send text messages to the edit alarm locator number, the machine later in reply to a phone message; Md; motion detection open successfully. After an object is host to automatically move back to the main camera phone, then video
7. The audio and video recording; send edited using a mobile phone text messages to 333 alarm locator number, the machine later in reply to a phone message; [Vdo; video open successful}
8. A separate recording; alarm locator sent to the phone number 555 edit the text later reply native phone text message; [Snd; recording has begun]
9. Voice Callback; send alarm locator to edit the text using a mobile phone number 666, the machine later reply to a phone message; [DT;’ve successfully set up sound monitoring, alarm call-back].
When the alarm locator ambient sound greater than 40 decibels of sound, positioning alarm will automatically call a preset phone number.
10.GPRS location query: edit the text using a mobile phone to send 777 to the alarm locator number, the machine later in reply to a phone’s location and Google Maps link appears after the phone open this link address location map and text description of the position more accurate.
11. The host state; send edited using a mobile phone text messages to 888 alarm locator number, the machine later in reply to a phone message; [host all functions on or off the battery capacity is bound number, signal strength, power frequency, GPRS TF card capacity, etc.].
12. Restart the host; alarm locator sent to the phone number 999 edit the text, and so one minute recovery success.
13. Remove the memory card content; send alarm locator to edit the text using a mobile phone number 445, a cell phone to reply later this machine; [TF, cleanup is successful, the current may have the capacity]
14. Close function; alarm locator sent to edit the text using a mobile phone number 444, the machine later reply to a phone, [Reset; all tasks have been canceled]
15. Product ambient sound query: Direct dial locator alarm card number, you can open up after a few seconds to hear the sound around the alarm locator (locator alarm query itself does not emit any sound and light)
16. Indicator: Power indicator light turns off 4 times, low battery indicator flash.
17, MMS settings; ChinaMobileMMS # http: //mmsc.monternet.com#http#80#10.0.0.172#cmwap
(Note: Most of the world countries, the product automatically by default, but there are small number of countries need to set up MMS Please contact your local carrier)